The Company strives to conduct its business with a total commitment to our customers and fulfillment of their requirements, our goal, “Total Customer Satisfaction”.
In order to achieve this goal, we need the cooperation and effort of the entire Company’s workforce, both onboard and shore side. We must function as a team in our efforts to give the Customer the service they want every time.
We will achieve this by:
- Complying with requirements and continually improving the effectiveness of the quality management system;
- Management monitoring, measuring and analyzing the Company’s organizational goals and expectations to verify that the processes are implemented effectively;
- Knowing who our customers are and what they want through open communication;
- Understanding the requirements for each individual service;
- Generating continuous development, awareness and training for our employees;
- Making continuous improvements a part of everyday activities and every job through the use of team participation and evaluations;
- Ensuring continuous improvements are aligned with our mission, objectives and targets;
- Ensuring that our quality policy and procedures reflect what we actually do.